Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Other dimensional beings-experience

Karma Sharing Power

Nature Based, Earth Spirituality, Light Rays Other dimensional beings-experience

Lets leave ghosts and dreams out of it at present. I would like to hear others stories of run ins with what they believe as aliens or dimensional visitors.

I have been seeing them lately, mainly in the bedroom but also on the main floor of the house. I will feel a prescense and see something shimmer in the corner of my eye. They are gone before I turn my head as they sense they are noticed. Either that or I banish them because they are spies. They mainly just watch like they are gathering information.
    However I was in my bed room and sensed a interdimensional creature to my right before me. I also saw their "merkaba" their light body or chariot that they travel in, I could see the rotating edges of the structure shimmery pink purple like blades as they passed through each other. Definately male. Humanoid like but pale and bald wearing white clothing like pj's but nothing on the feet. I also sensed a weaker presence. It was if the first one brought the second to watch, as it had visited before. I turned to the bed and knew psychically that it was about to be a lesson in controlling fear. I let these entities stay because it was a stronger prescence and I felt like I knew what they were doing.
    It put a hologram of a dirty brown unwrapped mummy in my bed where I sleep. I looked at it puzzled at its gaping maw and hollow sockets then saw it was a hologram as it shimmered as I reminded myself about fear. I saw through it then laughed as I thought jeez.....a mummy? At which point I saw the blades of the merkaba again as the shimmer reflected then it disapeared. I could not help but feel they were testing my fear response.

Karma Sharing Power

Brifae, I have not experienced anything like the Merkaba experiences you describe. But, unlike you, I am a hopeless denzien of Malkuth, embedded in this reality. I do experience enigmatic spiritual energy whenever i am immersed in nature.

Modern physics is now only beginning to comprehend multiple dimentions falling away from adamant beliefs about everything existing only in Euclidean space. Chaotic Inflation Theory (bubble universe theory) is gaining popularity due to younger physicits pursuing new mathematical and physical ideas to mesh together and discover the TOE (theory of everything).

If our bubble reality is only one of many realtiy spheres, some other conciousness could have discovered a means to travel between spheres. I personally believe illuminated people on Terra at one time could travel in such a manner. I only dream of reaching such levels of ascension.

☥ Self-proclaimed Tree Hugger, Yogi wannabe, spiritual Celtaur's Avatar
    Canada, it's warming up. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
    Karma Sharing Power

When I was young I saw short aliens at the foot of my bed a few times. These weren't dreams though, I knew they were there. They would glow in a sense, maybe from the moonlight coming through the window, I don't know for sure, but definitely glowing. They were bald, small, about 3 feet tall, and staring. Much like the aliens we see on tv... so I think these "grays" as they are called are real, as there is consensus as to what they look like. They didn't do much, and when I say they, I think there was only one at a time, but did come back on different nights.

Interestingly enough, my parent have had a lot of strange occurrences they could only explain as alien and it was happening around the same time as I remember when I was a kid. I just remember them speaking of it years later.

I'm not sure my emotional response. Fear? I don't recall for sure. I do think my parents had a strange sense of fear about their experiences, which were mostly of light.

I haven't seen an alien in many years.
    The Meaning of Life is to Eat the Apple - Me

Wisdom comes from asking questions

Nothing really matters, love is all we need. - Madonna

I predict the weather will be unpredictable this year - Sylvia Browne

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi

If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. - Judge Judy

Karma Sharing Power

Well.. personally, ive seen.. well ive seen alot of stuff. All this stuff included. In my paradigm everything that can be experienced is "real" in some sense of the word. Although to better explain that ill share an experience.

I was meditating one day, and "space" reformed around me so that i was viewing a self from a different era. The person i was viewing was another incarnate, an Egyptian noble that was getting exceptionally stoned on a psychedelic drug. This person, while high out of his mind was simultaneously viewing me in my era, and was freaking out because he saw the computer and television and other strange things associated with me. He saw me view him in disgust, which made him upset and in indignation he tried to form some manner of psychic retaliation which didnt have any effect, mostly because he was messed up from being so high. While theres more to the story, its not really anything important.

It was after that that i learned that time is simultaneous.. Which would have to mean that everything is occurring in the same moment, and by slightly shifting one's sense of self relationship, one is able to move around in spacetime, but that movement is not based on past/present/future.. but is rather something more like an a multiple observer phenomena..

Its just my conjecture, but i actually think that "time" is an experience of one moment, but when we view someone else's moment, it creates the perception that time "passes", when really thats just an illusion of multiple observers observing someone else's moment, a moment that doesnt really exist, because as a cross translation on an atomic level it may only last something like a millisecond, but from an experience of another's experience, or a commutative relative cross translation of experienced moments, we have "time".

Anyways, with slight perceptual shifts were able to be aware of some very different stuff, but just think that stuff may only be like .00004% different from our own timespace.

This paradigm would seem to explain why people could experience jesus or bhudda, or krishna, aliens, etc etc, as the only condition for perceptually experiencing anything across spacetime is to reach a resonance level high enough for it to come within the parameters of that perception... so if it exists it can be perceived, and yet is not necessarily not real in the traditional sense of the word either. Mind this just my paradigm, but my way of explaining phenomena seems to be able to account for everything.

Now that i sit here thinking about it, it believe this perhaps might even explain why the eastern "masters" say that one cannot evolve, or attain into a state of perfection, but must know perfection to bring that perfection forth, and in perfection there can be no thing which is not perfection.. (etc +whatever else they say) Basically, the idea is to shift into the state that is that, which already exists.

If one seeks to attain a high enough resonance factor to perceptually move into something else, one must synchronize to that state more than the state they are in, and would have to reach "escape velocity" because relative consciousness creates a kind of gravity which holds one to a perceptual condition. Thats the idea anyways.

Karma Sharing Power

Nature Based, Earth Spirituality, Light Rays

Thank you for your stories, keep them coming. I am interested because I am having more run ins with them. When I saw them it was strange like a mirage, they were there but not, and I saw them more with my psychic sight then physical, although the mummy appeared solid before it vanished. Yes Kost, interdimensional theory is becoming accepted more and more. Makes sense, also for dreams to be an interface. They say there is only the present, not in a wistful sense more in a we are constantly now, just reliving the past in the present.

I liked the story of the high egyptian. I beleieve you 100 percent, that is the way one might have reacted in the ancient times. AS well Celtaur I believe your story to be real.
    the alien I saw was white and bald ,about 5'3", but had buggish almond shape brown/ black eyes like a grey.

I had another experience when I was young (16) Someone laced my cannabis with DMT. I saw large robots, dimensional and marching, a black helicopter, then in my friends backyard, a gnome that looked like a leprachaun, after I saw a UFO. I was going to leave this report out, but it is strange how all those items were related.

On another note, these advanced dimensional creatures are spiritually advanced and are said to be able to travel this way (in pentagram shaped light) although some are said to be round vehicles. However not all are striving for mankinds ascension because we are dangerous and stupid as a whole. That is why I think they are gathering info and can sense more advanced humanoids, or maybe special abled ones. Although I cannot travel this way yet and am not a master of anything I have a few special abilities I am managing to tease out and believe I have a stellar origin/dna along with human. I have been practicing ritual magic the last couple months and meditation, but I think maybe they picked up energy disturbances.

ps thanks community for not laughing at my story.

☥ Self-proclaimed Tree Hugger, Yogi wannabe, spiritual Celtaur's Avatar
    Canada, it's warming up. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
    Karma Sharing Power

I've heard of the black helicopter thing before, not sure where. Maybe on a post somewhere around here???

About the ritual magick, do you think aliens (advanced beings) do this, have a connection to this, pick this up or communicate in this way?

Ok I did a search and found something http://symbolicliving.com/forum/show...ght=helicopter
    The Meaning of Life is to Eat the Apple - Me

Wisdom comes from asking questions

Nothing really matters, love is all we need. - Madonna

I predict the weather will be unpredictable this year - Sylvia Browne

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi

If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. - Judge Judy

Karma Sharing Power

I saw beings in white and the surrounding forrest outlined with silver when I entered another plane of existence with the help of a psychic one evening two decades ago on a hill at the foot of Mt. Banahaw. I am told that I received the gift from my mother who even today can still see various beings, especially in ruins and abandoned lots. I think I can enter the plane again, but it requires a lot of meditation and isolation, and I'm too busy reading up on esoteric texts.

Karma Sharing Power

Nature Based, Earth Spirituality, Light Rays

Paen what did these white clothed individuals look like? That was a similarity.

Thanks Celtaur, wonder what ECBS thinks of it. Helicopters and ufo and gnome or giants and ufo are related. Helicopters are probably human or drone manned.
    To answer your question Celtaur I do believe they have a spiritual magic ways which humans were taught by "gods" but then lost partially over time. I beleive new ageism has alot to do with NWO because they are hiding these secrets of humanity and aliens. Spiritual magic is being used for bad by world leaders.
    Advanced spiritual beings that have magic or evolved to use magic in an energy sense in their mentation such as psychism. So yes they could pick up energy signals as such created or disturbed by the magician.
    Just as spirits are attracted to teen girls there is something to be said about entities and energy. As energy is how I sensed them. Also uncanny is yes I've been doing merkaba and flower of life work mentioned in the thread you sited. Maybe they are interested that increasing numbers of us are awakening for their own or altruistic purposes, human or alien.

Karma Sharing Power

Quote Originally Posted by brifae View Post
    Lets leave ghosts and dreams out of it at present. I would like to hear others stories of run ins with what they believe as aliens or dimensional visitors.
    I'm intrigued by the distinction that you make here Brifae. Do you think that aliens are inter-dimensional visitors, or are they somehow different?

I have never seen an 'alien', or a merkabah vehicle as you describe, but am more than aware of what may be termed inter-dimensional beings.
    I will feel a prescense and see something shimmer in the corner of my eye. They are gone before I turn my head as they sense they are noticed.
    This appears to be most people's experience, and it reflects well my own early experiences of these beings / creatures.

I'm not entirely certain I agree that they actually leave when you turn in their direction, but wonder if their 'disappearance' is more to do with our limitations of perception. (ie. catching a glimpse from the corner of the eye may relate to a generally unused periphery function of the neural circuitry involved in sight - whilst being unable to 'see' directly is entirely due to the primary function of the visual cortex being limited to this (physical) dimension?)

Certainly, in my own case, the ability to perceive them directly developed fairly slowly from the initial 'corner of the eye' experiences. Through time, the 'detail' would be caught peripherally, which developed in to a full direct sensing of their presence and form. I don't believe that it is necessarily (as might have been implied above) anything to do with the visual cortex at all. Again, this feels akin to a logical assignment of the phenomena - entirely understandable due to how the 'brain' presents the input to our awareness as 'seeing'.

Given that I am now aware of them even when my eyes are closed (and I am involved in some spiritual work - it would be too much if I were aware of them ALL the time... ), I suspect that 'seeing' is at a much more subtle level than the physical sensing that we may assume it is. I suppose it could be likened to how our brains would be forced to present the information if we started to be sensitive to the energy of the TV signals in the atmosphere. (Does that make sense?)

I also wonder about the idea that they are involved in an active 'visitation' of this dimension at all. In some ways it could be argued that, as we become more attuned, it is we who are visiting their dimension. (Indeed, if the look of absolute shock on the face of my first fairy is anything to go by, he was as surprised by the 'sight' of me, as I was by the 'sight' of him... )

I also sensed a weaker presence. It was if the first one brought the second to watch, as it had visited before. I turned to the bed and knew psychically that it was about to be a lesson in controlling fear.
    This is interesting, as it places your experience in a very different category to any of mine. Although I have had occassions where a group may be actively observing what I was up to, I am left with a general sense that there is, either, a disinterest in this dimension or (as I suspect) a lack of awareness of its existence.

In your case, however, there is not only an implied awareness, but the possibility that these beings are involved in manipulating individuals / events in this dimension. In my own experience, even those entities who actively affect this dimension, are not necessarily aware of it - simply that the results of their actions in their dimension affect this one by interference, directly, or, indeed, affect a great number of dimensions simultaneaously.

I wonder to what end such direct interaction could usefully be directed? What could they possibly learn by initiating a fear response in you? Why the mummy - is there something specific in this image that would normally create the response in you that they were attempting to elicit?

Certainly fascinating, and has set off a whole train of thoughts regarding my own inter-dimensional experiences. Thanks for bringing it up

Karma Sharing Power

Nature Based, Earth Spirituality, Light Rays interdimensional planetary

I say that they are aliens because they may at one time had a physical body that they have evolved beyond. But you are right definately a different experience than abductees recall them being physical. Alien is a foreigner to earth, so hmm probably not the best term but what if they are all disembodied but live on another planet? And it seemed there was nothing physical about them, they seemed more of a hologram then their holographic mummy. Yes physical seeing came after sensing, so my brain did interpret it visually. Not that there was something physically there. The corner of the eye thing you said I agree with as well.
    But I have to say they were definately aware of me and had a purpose which would imply interest. Maybe I did project into their realm, but they were trying to effect me here and because I have been banishing them the one seemed familiar. So dimensions could have been intersecting and noone "travelled" but we were all aware of each other. I detected no emotion or surprise only respect and curiosity from my limited perception. I think you are right about surprise or disinterest generally as their is a barrier for those spiritually to seperate us until we understand/are able? Since then I have only briefly had the corner of they eye thing once at home, several times at work, but I think those were human spirits.
    In terms of brain structure I felt a slight pressure midbrain behind the frontal lobe, where the pineal gland supposedly resides.

sure I believe in interdimensional beings effecting life here .....like guardian angels....for our spiritual benefit....like these beings who are more like evolved humans/ perhaps our future or progeniter race, or our own thoughtforms?

By eliciting a fear response maybe to see if I was ready for greater truths? Maybe to see how far we have evolved as a species to see if to make contact intergalactically? Because there is only fear and love. Maybe to rat me out to our human overlords that people are awakening?

Why a mummy? I don't know probably an attempt for me to fear of my own mortality/physical body. But it made me laugh. Laughter is when they left, for maybe it was too positive a sound for them? I felt like they were average beings for their kind, neither bad nor good, smart nor ignorant. Magic goes back farther than egyptians, maybe give me a taste of my own medicine/magic? Mummies do not scare me particularly. But they did get it from me because I have been watching videos on youtube about ancient sumer and egypt. I also belive these things were around back then. I have been working on my fear response because I want to astral travel and not screw up. As well to have effective magic and defense.

Some fallen angels (not evil) or trapped beings can manifest as treefolk, earth spirits or faerie, as the race of tuatha de dannaan were superbeings who are now said to live underground.

Haruth...you saw a faery.......I'm jealous!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information