+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sexual Imprints

Karma Sharing Power

Default Sexual Imprints

I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, but I think it may since it can be considered a form of healing. Recently I've read a brief description of Sexual Imprints. I've heard the term before, but since I'm having a hard time finding more info on the internet and and I'd like to know more about this, in particular how to remove it. Below is what I found on another forum.

There is an energetic imprint in the female when she has sexual intercourse with a male. Using a condom will block genetic and powerful energetics, however, even body contact of any type will cause energy to blend. The more frequent and intense the contact, the more powerful the imprint.

Women with multiple sexual partners have a higher incidence of mental disturbances because of all the energetic imprinting they allow inside of themselves. Their own mind-patterns becomes infiltrated with the mind-patterns of many males, ultimately resulting in mental instability.

Males with multiple sexual partners also find that their energies become scattered and thinned as they spread their imprinting over a wide number of females. These men become physically and mentally weakened, and easily controllable. On a another note, men who enjoy watching their female partner have sex with someone else have low self-worth issues and self-punishment mind-patterns.

I would love to hear more about this, especially because I have a couple of friends that could use some energy clearing. One has tried cord cutting, but it hasn't helped her too much.
    I'm an Indigo Aquarian, that should explain everything

☥ Self-proclaimed Tree Hugger, Yogi wannabe, spiritual Celtaur's Avatar
    Canada, it's warming up. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
    Karma Sharing Power

I remember EyeCanBlackStars (ECBS) mentioned something about this in a post once, or something similar relating to the blending of energies. ECBS has mentioned sexual energy in a number of posts and ascribes to Taoist, Chi practices as far as I am aware. I remember something posted about how the energy blends and changes the other persons mind patterns, and I think relates to what you are talking about. Viruses (of any kind, ie. flu) were also mentioned in the post in this regard as possibly having influence and changing the DNA of a person.

I personally think that if the physical/energetic qualities are removed from the equation, the emotional/mind qualities themselves must be transformed when being in such intimate relations. I know someone who doesn't feel attached emotionally unless they've had sex with someone, then once they've had sex the relationship really starts to begin. In fact, if I'm remembering correctly, she has said most of her relationships involved sex as that which creates the bond.

This is an interesting subject... I'd be interested to hear what others say. {subscribing to thread}
    The Meaning of Life is to Eat the Apple - Me

Wisdom comes from asking questions

Nothing really matters, love is all we need. - Madonna

I predict the weather will be unpredictable this year - Sylvia Browne

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi

If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. - Judge Judy

Karma Sharing Power

Interesting..... That also makes me wonder about prostitutes or other individuals in similar trades. I'm interested in knowing more about what type of imprint this leaves and its effects. I'd like have a better description than "mental disturbance" and why are men just "scattered" and women "disturbed" unprotected sex still consists of mixture of bodily fluids. Then I start thinking about the effects of Sexual Imprinting (SI) if someone has been in an abusive relationship and what effects those imprints have on the person who was abused. What about long term relationships? Now is this psychological or is it imprinting or a combination of both? To cleanse one self I have heard of the following:
    -Dead Sea Salt and with a cup of vinegar bath
    -Sea Salt with Walnut Hull Bath
    -daily sea salt baths, distilled water, castor oil packs and perhaps blue cohosh

Or would any form of "ritual" be in order as long as the intent is there?
    I'm an Indigo Aquarian, that should explain everything

☥ Self-proclaimed Tree Hugger, Yogi wannabe, spiritual Celtaur's Avatar
    Canada, it's warming up. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
    Karma Sharing Power

Interesting, in terms of ritual. A banishing ritual possibly. I've done the banishing ritual of the pentagram before but not sure so much about the banishing aspect. It's usually used in preparation, like clearing the space before doing magick. In those terms I suppose it could be used as a form of clearing the self. Regular practice it can be used like Yoga. In that, I would suppose Yoga would be a very good form of practice to realign ones personal energies and clearing away imprints. It is a very physical and energetic practice and is transformative.

Maybe regular practice over a week or two, there would be a noted change in one's energy and a sense that the imprint is clearing away.

I think the imprint has to do with ties, like you mentioned the cord cutting, but that didn't work. Possibly, as mentioned, regular practice of Yoga would have a more gradual change in the energy on the physical, psychological level, etc. I'm thinking that, because Yoga is much about self and relationship with the Divine, it would move one from the Imprinted ties, and bring one back to the original self with a union that is purifying (Divine union), rather than the union that caused undesirable effects with partners.

My opinion is you are right about the intent being the more powerful force when doing a ritual.

Just a side note for readers: A banishing ritual isn't negative, it's about clearing away energy from the self. So a banishing ritual isn't directed at others. I say it's another way of saying clearing one's own energy. I mention this because some people do black magick, which is negative intentions towards others. In movies you'll see rituals that are bindings of others energy to protect the self. It could be argued that's black magick or not... Okay, so that's off topic, but threw it in there anyway, as the Imprint isn't about that, it's about one's own energy.

I'm not sure if one spell would work, like the cord cutting didn't. Although rituals have to do with trusting the effects, I think a longer process of working with ones energy, would be more beneficial. Say over a few weeks. A waning moon phase may be a good place to start by diminishing the energy, then thereafter building up one's own energy during the waxing phase. Not necessary to wait for astrological events, but some definitely swear the energy is more aligned at these times for personal transformation.
    The Meaning of Life is to Eat the Apple - Me

Wisdom comes from asking questions

Nothing really matters, love is all we need. - Madonna

I predict the weather will be unpredictable this year - Sylvia Browne

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi

If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. - Judge Judy

Karma Sharing Power

Interesting thread.

I briefly touched on the formation of such energy connections in this thread. These can be very powerful astral connections, and can remain for many years after the physical contact which created them.

As you indicated, Sevannah, every physical contact creates a connection - not just the sexual ones - but the casual connections (e.g. by being in a crowded elevator) are generally short lived.

Sexual contact, on the other hand, engages the two most powerful energy centres - the root and the crown. In a loving, caring, nurturing relationship the heart chakra is also involved, and it is this connection which is most easily recognised. When sex is good, the activation of the crown chakra can be overwhelming, and it is the opening of this centre which can make sexual union such a spiritual experience.

Casual sex on the other hand, forms a bond only at the root. In the female, there is an (almost involuntary) opening of the heart chakra too. In the male, there may be an energising of the 6th chakra, but this tends to be by will. The imbalance of energies thus created, can have an effect at both the psychological, and the emotional levels for many years.

It is the deep energetic scar created by the fracture between the root / heart energy connection which is most difficult to cleanse. In this sense, the female tends to be most badly affected. The male, though weakened, appears to be more resilient to the long term psychological effects. (Though your question regarding prostitutes, opens an interesting possibility of reversal in these terms - one that I hadn't considered before).

Breaking the bond, has positive effects for both parties. As Celtaur has indicated, the important part of the ritual (as with any) is the intent that is directed towards the desire to sever the connection. Cord breaking, though generally useful, has little effect on such a powerfully energetic form of bonding.

What is key here, is not the bond itself, but the effect that the bond is having on the self, and in particular the leeching of energy from the centres which help to stabilise feelings of self worth. In this respect, any ritual adopted should address feelings of worth, as much as the imbalance of energies.

Shamanic cleansing of the subtle energy field, or a closing and re-opening of the chakras in an orderly manner will address the energy field disruption.

The self, on the other hand, needs some special attention to stop the connections being remade. Part of that is to avoid the lifestyle choices which allowed such negative connections to be made in the first place. Spending time alone, utilising the various methods available which encourage personal empowerment, and coming to accept what is actually important to the self (particularly in any future relationship) are all useful in helping to break down the self destructive patterns which produced these bonds initially.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information