Thread: 4 types of sexual flux

Karma Sharing Power

Default 4 types of sexual flux

The masculine male is straight suction inward

The feminine female is rotating expanding out

Feminine male is not female, it is false female flux, it is a straight expand outward

Masculine female is rotating suction inward

Generally, females do not experience the male types of sexual flux, but experience masculine and feminine. And males do not experience the truly female sexual flux, but instead if they imagine to be feminine just have the dominant feminine male flux.

This only applies to the sexual. I believe the sexual is an inverse of the real, like say if balloon exploded with powder inside flying everywhere outward, and then if you followed the trajectory of all the particles it would eventually form a psuedo solid state in a different state of perception. Like burning wood on the floor forms 1 inch loose free flowing mat of ash on the ceiling.

I came to this realization as I've been having problems with naughty faeries stealing my vitality and causing me do things with my astral body without my awareness. So I realized that dealing with stuff above the belt was very different than dealing with things below the belt, like I'd try pulling something toward me but felt powerless. So hope someone finds this entertaining.
    7 Laws MiracleScience MAG◊I◊C◊ M◊A◊N◊ P◊A◊T◊H◊
    DIY Quotes Conspiracy Vibration Yoga Speak Essence

Karma Sharing Power

Default Re: 4 types of sexual flux

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCanBlackStars View Post
    The masculine male is straight suction inward

The feminine female is rotating expanding out

Feminine male is not female, it is false female flux, it is a straight expand outward

Masculine female is rotating suction inward

Generally, females do not experience the male types of sexual flux, but experience masculine and feminine. And males do not experience the truly female sexual flux, but instead if they imagine to be feminine just have the dominant feminine male flux.

This only applies to the sexual. I believe the sexual is an inverse of the real, like say if balloon exploded with powder inside flying everywhere outward, and then if you followed the trajectory of all the particles it would eventually form a psuedo solid state in a different state of perception. Like burning wood on the floor forms 1 inch loose free flowing mat of ash on the ceiling.

I came to this realization as I've been having problems with naughty faeries stealing my vitality and causing me do things with my astral body without my awareness. So I realized that dealing with stuff above the belt was very different than dealing with things below the belt, like I'd try pulling something toward me but felt powerless. So hope someone finds this entertaining.

This is interesting and different for me. I never remember coming across anything like this before.

Is there a reference where I can read more on the subject?

Karma Sharing Power

Default Re: 4 types of sexual flux

OK, I am very interested in sex, as I think it is the basis of all life on earth, and is very holy and should be learned about in a way that it can bring life to dull things. I am being lead to think in a very straight way right now, but I believe that life is about give and take. Just because your soul is in line with God and you feed off God etc, there may be actually things you support physical wise that aren't 100% ethical. And this happens all the time. Ethical can be a relative value. As things can dream-wise, of course, be perfect in potential.

I believe that the orgasm is a little bit of a miracle, as you know... what is it? It feels insaine, and I believe all life should be elevated in its own way and style to feel completely comfortable in their spot as love comes and goes...

So this is not just a mesh of soupy chaotic sexual impulses. I do imply an order here, and by order I do not imply that male and female is perfect order etc. Male and male, and female and female, are interesting equations of energy qualities that actually help our world evolve to its full potential. Each just feels different.

So I see male as outward thrusting, like yang. Proactive. And female can then be said as taking... like a soupy miasma that feels all the truths that the male is creating. It is like the male is the framework of the universe, and the female is the energy that crawls around and dances in that framework. Indeed, any body can embody any of these qualities in various proportions. I, myself, find myself wanting to attain a male like strength and seriousness, which I just do not find in flirtatious fun which seems quite female to me. In my perception I think that females will be able to be "strong" almost like a soldier in their quality of energy, and dance upon this newfound strength in a whole new way.

In sex you can act out ideas that just keep nagging at you in your deep and chaotic unconciousness. You act it like a dance, a part of life with a part of life, and you can understand how to cope with the pain, by dancing with it in a loving framework.

Thread Information