Thread: Do we all have alien guardians in addition to our spirit guides?

Karma Sharing Power

Question Do we all have alien guardians in addition to our spirit guides?

It is my understanding that each person on Earth has at least two spirit guides. I've found this to be true, and also know that we sometimes have more depending on personal circumstance, such as adoption, near death experience, or if we call for more guides or angels to come to our side. But I recently heard that we have alien guardians as well. Apparently, most of the time we don't actually notice or become aware of their presence. Could anyone expound upon this theory?

"We are alive and the plant is alive, so we can make friends. If you kill the plant first, you are asking for trouble."
    --Aleister Crowley, 'The Master Therion'.

Karma Sharing Power

Default Re: Do we all have alien guardians in addition to our spirit guides?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaffa Zohar Isha View Post
    It is my understanding that each person on Earth has at least two spirit guides. I've found this to be true, and also know that we sometimes have more depending on personal circumstance, such as adoption, near death experience, or if we call for more guides or angels to come to our side. But I recently heard that we have alien guardians as well. Apparently, most of the time we don't actually notice or become aware of their presence. Could anyone expound upon this theory?
    Hmm. Personally, I have my doubts. Other than that we are screwing up the local energy systems upon which our solar system relies (and a little further besides, no doubt) aliens have little interest in us, and certainly not at the spirit level.

I have heard similar stories, and they seem to have increased on the approach to 2012, along with the promise of mass landings to herald the planetary shift (sic).

Anyhoo.... I suspect that they may simply be a case of mistaken identity. There are more than a few rather strange forms of nature spirit which could be mistaken for an alien being... and I have some experience of the little buggers hanging around where you wouldn't necessarily expect them. Elusive, definitely - rarely out in the open long enough to catch them, but nevertheless much more interested in assisting human life better the planet which they find themselves having to share.

Only my 5cents...

Karma Sharing Power

maybe esoteric lore is that isis is sothis sirius,
    or that norse gods came from aldebaran and are associated with the north star.
    But i wouldnt trust them, saviors set themselves out to be your masters, as a human we should take responsibility for our plane.

Karma Sharing Power

Aliens sound more physical than spirit guides. Maybe for people more interested in exploring the physical plane, like spanning out in space and stuff too, as opposed to being more interested in the nonphysical questions and stuff, would be more interested in pursuing an alien guide. Like I hear a lot of people who are interested in "exploring the world" and they talk of inventing spaceships so humans can expand their experiences everywhere. But I don't hear them mention going out of the body and exploring the nonphysical world.

Sometimes these two different types of people are very different. It bothers me sometimes when people only talk of building spaceships when they also ignore something readily available which is just getting out of your body. I'm not so interested in alien guides. Although I believe I could have interacted with Sirians. I have heard they are a cat like being, and I guess intelligence.

I see this life as a dream because I am half crazy, so I see a lot of bends in reality. One time I was listening to the radio. And it started to sound like playful notes and qualities. I can't remember exactly, but it was the playfulness of a cat. Stars and all. And the "melody" would respond to my thoughts. It wasn't a really coherent melody any more but more like asking questions through music and sound, playfully though. Like, "you know this isn't really real, do you" but then they'd keep going on mischievously which made it a bit real to me.

Karma Sharing Power

^ ah though some aliens are interdimensional, and are more projective or holographic on our plane at least

Karma Sharing Power

Nature Based, Earth Spirituality, Light Rays Re: Do we all have alien guardians in addition to our spirit guides?

I think this is always an interesting topic...Maybe throughout the ages aliens could be seen as angels, interpreted within the religion of the one who experienced the encounter. Maybe today angels are seen as aliens for the same reasons. Personally I have encountered spirit guides, which for me are tied to my heritage and a shapeshifting being (man/wolf? werewolf looking) throughout my life. Both seem to serve a different purpose but neither asked for my devotion of worship. For the most part they were helpful in my journey. I believe who or what helps us here in this realm is dependent upon our purpose in this life time and the next.

Karma Sharing Power

Crowley's higher self, holy guardian angel/hga
    Aiwass or " I was" from Sirius

Karma Sharing Power

Personally, I don't believe aliens are our spirit guides otherwise there would be a lot more sightings.

Karma Sharing Power

In Islam it is said there are two angels, one above your right shoulder and the other above the left. However, they are not for guidance. When you do something good in life the angel on the right side writes it down, and something bad the angel on the left side writes it down.

Their job is to keep track of what you do in life and write everything down, until the day comes and what they have written will determine your fate.
    I somehow felt that might be relevant, sorry if it wasn't.

Karma Sharing Power

I've not heard of any sort of concrete guidelines regarding how many and what types of spirit guides each one of us have. I feel it depends on ones own personal path and train of thought.

I do believe in the probability of other life forms, 3-D and otherwise, so it doesn't seem unreasonable we may have "alien" guides. Although pretty much everything not of the mundane realms is considered "alien" and/or "supernatural" anyway and since we are not sure of the capabilities of alien beings/energies, we can not say one way or the other how they are capable of interacting with us, even in a way in which we would label them spirit guides. ...or not.

Thread Information