+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Light Positive Magick

☥ Self-proclaimed Tree Hugger, Yogi wannabe, spiritual Celtaur's Avatar
    Canada, it's warming up. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
    Karma Sharing Power

Infinity, Alpha & Omega, Magic Good Light Positive Magick

I just find there are so many conspiracy theories, and a lot of them are likely true, when it comes to the dark, perverted, vile ways magick can be used, such as how tools like astrology, kaballah, numerology, tarot, are used for aligning with power and control by those in high positions of authority.

After seeing all the conspiracies of government etc., it makes me think those being introduced to astrology, etc., would see it negatively when attached to all this power-control intentions. Is the positive side of astrology only denoted to the sun sign columns where people don't really take it very seriously?

It does make me wonder... what is magick really for? If it's to direct the will based on desire, and if so then isn't that a starting point that entices those who have a darker side.

I realize good, light, positive are just labels, and it really comes down to the intention. So I'm wondering about types of magick or methods of magick that focuses on the positive more, but is it possible? I mean even magick for healing contains both sides of the spectrum to enhance and diminish in some way or another. To destroy the cause of sickness, etc...

So how do we define and use magick that would be considered on the lighter, more positive side of the spectrum that doesn't have to do with control, and more about love. Is magick necessary for the positive? Is it, by it's very nature well suited to those who want change to be based on lower desires? Can magick ever escape the ego?

If we are by our very nature limited in knowledge, and only know and desire according to our limited scope of perceptions, how can we expect our intentions to truly, really be for the highest good? Would we always, in some way, devolve to the desires of our own ego's in magick, and thus is altruism beyond any intentions of magick?
    The Meaning of Life is to Eat the Apple - Me

Wisdom comes from asking questions

Nothing really matters, love is all we need. - Madonna

I predict the weather will be unpredictable this year - Sylvia Browne

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi

If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. - Judge Judy

Karma Sharing Power

Ceremonial, Traditional, Chalice, Cups Tarot Water Re: Good Light Positive Magick

Quote Originally Posted by Celtaur View Post
    are used for aligning with power and control by those in high

]magick is power yes, and the best power is love. everyone has this power in varying degrees of natural ability and willingness to train, alot of people do not want responsibility and give their personal power away, or sumbit to a "higher" authority under the name of control by religion to an actually an evil thoughtform
    I don't think living in entertainment is positive. Yes magick and certain practices can seem negative but 99 percent of the time fear is due to ignorance and judeochristian programming. Its a neutral tool, how would a good or bad person use it, a knife to stab or perform surgery> and good or bad is about personal morals, freedom, and perspective/ awareness. Astrology only gives energy and probabilities, the future is tangent, but can be manipulated

It does make me wonder... what is magick really for? If it's to direct the will based on desire, and if so then isn't that a starting point that entices those who have a darker side.
    What do you think its for,? That is question number one people need to ask when getting involved we all have wills its about honesty. yes money entices those who are greedy, power for powers sake would entice the abuser or the abused. To me Its about personal power/empowerment, and to fight the darker powers, free others or at least bring a natural balance. Is doing magick just to benefit you and the ones you love selfish, i think so. Its to increase spiritual power so you can become a god and break the cycle of reincarnation if desired, to go to a realm of existance beyond this world of your creation or of desire.

I realize good, light, positive are just labels, and it really comes down to the intention. So I'm wondering about types of magick or methods of magick that focuses on the positive more, but is it possible? I mean even magick for healing contains both sides of the spectrum to enhance and diminish in some way or another. To destroy the cause of sickness, etc.
    ..Not possible imo if you are being honest, most white lighters are the most hypocritical judgemental people because they cannot see their own failings. Neither is a patriarchal view that you know better for someone can do alot of harm. why is killing cancer cells wrong using the energy of death, the energy for growth would be disastrous in this example, or an overgrowth of government. Its about the polarity, is jachin more evil than boaz no...balance. annakin brought balance to the force, in each yang a seed of yin in each yin a yang to provide contrast/knowing learning, tao is the balance, middle pillar path is one way.

So how do we define and use magick that would be considered on the lighter, more positive side of the spectrum that doesn't have to do with control, and more about love. Is magick necessary for the positive? Is it, by it's very nature well suited to those who want change to be based on lower desires? Can magick ever escape the ego?
    what is love? kill with kindness...mercy killings? the road to hell paved with good intentions? Some peoples job is to hold this positive current, and if not good at it are very very passive, usually such airheads that they cannot even keep a job and pay rent because they blow around in the breeze too much of the higher realms, but the physical here and now is actually more important. Is magick necessary for positive, yes in the mundane sense it is using all faculities of your mind for willed change. Things happen this way in the astral and filter down to earth. Imo it is not well suited to the selfish because it can cause mental illness and self destruction as a failsafe if unbalanced. Can magick escape the ego YES this is the most important question, it is newage deception and corrupted buddhism that teaches passivity, it doesnt matter about the starving kids in africa, go back to sleep, it is all a dream. Meanwhile the elite steamroll you and your family next. Ego is to be given healthy expression, ego is to be controlled and not destroyed, it is the subconcious that hold our personal demons and illusions that must be explored at the basest level of magick or you will have a failed personality and be unable to attain to your higher self HGA, even the most evil can attain this, but no higher. Being evil is not limited though , there is limitless energy at the lower realms as well as above This is is the secret of hermes combining the sun and moon male and female, psyche and eros
    If we are by our very nature limited in knowledge, and only know and desire according to our limited scope of perceptions, how can we expect our intentions to truly, really be for the highest good? Would we always, in some way, devolve to the desires of our own ego's in magick, and thus is altruism beyond any intentions of magick?
    ah now think like a magician, we are only currrently limited now and do not impose limits on yourself. our spirit is eternal. and we are always being advised, but need to learn how to listen the more proficient we are in magick the more the guidance and support i have found, you have everything you need locked within, the most important tool you can have is belief in self, and need to have an open mind always encorporating new info, or our spirit dies. You will expand your perceptions into other worlds and planetary realms, such as the moon astral, and begin to see connections symbols and layers, gain discernment you will feel the energy and just know. Mystery schools in secret societies before corruption would want a general education in things like music, psychology and other studies because your understandings of the world are increased, so be a well rounded person, be a physically fit person, do like i did and study protection and magick for 7 years before you practice for 7 years and then you will know your intentions, because you have waited and have the maturity of delayed gratification, the child self is unable to do that. Know thyself said hermes, and you will know who is influincing you and what their motivations may be, you need to have absolute understanding of your emotions, follow who benefits. No we would not always devolve but it is a thin line to walk. Altruism is why i joined the craft hands down and to teach others and understand the occult experiences that happen to me in dreams, ghosts, possession, and during shamanic experiences as a teenager.

I feel your questions have alot to do with your recent tarot reading

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information