+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Eternal Damnation If When You Have Escaped From Hell and On Earth?

Karma Sharing Power

Default What is Eternal Damnation If When You Have Escaped From Hell and On Earth?

What is Eternal Damnation if you have escaped from Hell and now living on Earth?
    Iím not talking about sweet loss spirits the roam in a home. Iím talking about Beast or the creatures created by Satan?

Karma Sharing Power

Default Re: What is Eternal Damnation If When You Have Escaped From Hell and On Earth?

Oh my well the kingdom of heaven is within, and hell is on earth. Hell doesn't really exist but there is an underworld.

All I can say about satan: he doesn't exist. A scapegoat for your own/human evil, same as Jesus. Christianity is a control religion of fear, too bad when there could be some real teachings there. you have the christ within you. I'm sick of hearing of a god who killed himself to save us from himself who loves us but would see us eternally roast if we do not serve his ego who has no idea what it is to be a normal human? not omniscient or just cruel.

OkOk hypothetically the titans or fallen angels or demonized gods of other cultures, interdimensional aliens, or qlippothian entities, however you want to view the spirits that have been quarantined from this world, they are not in eternal damnation, we are always given a change to evolve, so do spirits and god(s) that are other than human.

☥ Self-proclaimed Tree Hugger, Yogi wannabe, spiritual Celtaur's Avatar
    Canada, it's warming up. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
    Karma Sharing Power

Default Re: What is Eternal Damnation If When You Have Escaped From Hell and On Earth?

Satan is mythology, a personification of what is labeled evil. There can not be free will without the spectrum we perceive as duality, thus it is actually not "evil" it is freedom, without the spectrum there would be no existence other than nothingness. People are egoists, and think they are the highest creation in the universe, and thus God, Angels, Devil, all the ideas are wrapped in clothing of an image of humanity. Man is very narrow minded and compartmentalizes everything into categories of good and evil, which is very subjective. Man labels things he does not know about and creates myths for archetypes and perceived forces. There's always a shadow side. Religion embellished fear to control and demand people follow rules, thus created images of a Devil, labeling so many things as evil. It's all psychological tactics to maintain power over the masses. It's fading though, as we wake up. People who hold onto such ideas I've noticed are shrinking, and I mean literally, as we shrink with age Churches are mostly visited by elderly now, who haven't been able to break free from the conditioning they were born into in family and society. It takes time to cleanse the mind and some aren't willing because they've been brainwashed to be scared to think outside the box and question what's been fed to them.

I know someone who is very sure there is a devil, but most of the ideas believed come from television and movies... yah, great source of knowledge there. It doesn't take much for some people to be convinced something as true. TV is a powerful drug. Most people believe things based on hearsay, and no evidence or personal experience at all. People with schizophrenia used to be called possessed by the devil before they knew much about diseases.
    The Meaning of Life is to Eat the Apple - Me

Wisdom comes from asking questions

Nothing really matters, love is all we need. - Madonna

I predict the weather will be unpredictable this year - Sylvia Browne

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi

If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. - Judge Judy

Karma Sharing Power

brifae were you referring to me personally?
    "A scapegoat for your own/human evil".

Karma Sharing Power

not specifically more like for christian psychology, in the old times sin was put on an animal like a goat and driven from the town, jesus also serves this purpose/role
    But the devil or satan was not a goat he was a beautiful angel full of light, or a big snake dragon worm thing, the pagan gods of nature the stag horned man became the image of the devil, a demonized culture, people were very biggotted back then, and sadly still reminants of it today of us and them those people.

I'm not sure why you posted this in kabballah and magic, maybe you could explain or a moderator can move it.....?

Karma Sharing Power

Quote Originally Posted by Celtaur View Post
    Satan is mythology, a personification of what is labeled evil.
    Agreed.

I will go one step further.

Satan is the personification of kundalini/passion in its negative or overload aspect.

All other religions equate this negative characteristic with the female gender because this energy rises from the Earth Mother Goddess. Kali, Sekhmet, and Pele are all representatives of this same aspect. Christianity considers kundalini masculine because it is equated to The Christ who was a physical man. Thus Grace had to be feminine. This is totally backwards to every other religion in the world.

I find it interesting that those who preach in the fire and brimstone manner are raising the kundalini within their worshippers, thus creating the possibility of overload. So, instead of fighting off the devil, they are creating a congregation of them. Those are the most angry and hate-filled people I have ever encountered. Yet, they say that they are God’s chosen people and everyone else is going to hell. Go figure.
    The road runs both ways.

What are you creating?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information