Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gematria - 888 Spiritual Sun

☥ Self-proclaimed Tree Hugger, Yogi wannabe, spiritual Celtaur's Avatar
    Canada, it's warming up. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
    Karma Sharing Power

Default Gematria - 888 Spiritual Sun

I've recently learned that early Christians determined that the letters in the name Jesus added up to 888.

The number 888 was associated with the logos, the spiritual sun, which was a symbol of enlightenment.
    The Meaning of Life is to Eat the Apple - Me

Wisdom comes from asking questions

Nothing really matters, love is all we need. - Madonna

I predict the weather will be unpredictable this year - Sylvia Browne

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi

If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. - Judge Judy

Seer of Synchronicities fulcanelli's Avatar
    Karma Sharing Power

Meditation, Holistic, Spiritual, Awareness, Healing Numbers...

Celtaur...
    Can you tell me what other repeating numbers mean?

2:22, 3:33, 4:44,...I've been seeing these a lot over the past few weeks.

Karma Sharing Power

I know what you mean, double/triple repeating digits... (did you happen to read the other post on here about double digits?)

To be honest I don't know what the numbers mean. I read something once about messages from angel's according to numbers, but to be honest, I felt that the information was a bit fluffy, and couldn't take it that seriously. I got the feeling it had more to do with selling a book with a list of meanings associated with numbers from 1 to 999 than anything else. It didn't resonate with me as having any reliable associations.

Repeating numbers have been a part of ancient numerological systems with associations to letters. I trust this symbolism as having deeper esoteric meaning, and more true to the depths of esoteric knowledge.

Of course 666 is one of the most famous repeating number patterns representing the "number of man" and "the beast", crowley wrote a book "777" for occult meaning. From what I know these systems date back to egyptian and hebrew kabbalah magical systems and hold great power. I have experienced the repeating digit phenomena for over 7 years now.

I'll keep an eye out for symbolism of these numbers from ancient sources. It is my belief that the ancients had great wisdom in esoteric symbolism and they tapped into greater archetypal, universal truths associated with numbers. Until I get a good grasp on the details, I'm in the same boat as you. Interested, curious, and wondering. I hope to learn more soon.

Karma Sharing Power

Although gematria has an important role in symbology, I can't help but think about the symbolism of the triplicity.

Fulcanelli - Maybe the number 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 on the clock aren't pointing to the symbolism of the those numbers, but to the trinity itself, and all they symbolism this holds.

I've been watching the videos on the power of myth posted in this thread >

I love Joseph Campbell's way of expressing the insights. His way is very inspiring... the great, calm, wise teacher.

The first video (video #2) is discussing the masks of God or the masks of Eternity, and they contain the central mask and the two figures on each side. Mind, Body, Spirit; Father, Son, Holy Ghost; Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva...

Maybe there is some symbolically spiritual message in the trinity itself that is meant to get your attention. It may not be the numbers themselves, but what the repeating pattern itself represents that is trying to capture your attention and draw on the wisdom of your subconsious mind.

Karma Sharing Power

Meditation, Holistic, Spiritual, Awareness, Healing Thanks.

Hello Celtaur...
    Thank you for the information you did find. The funny thing about the repeating numbers is that I'm not seeing them just on clocks, but also on elevators, doors, and the like. I'm going to look into this more. These synchronicities are appearing for a reason, and its my duty to find out why.
    Just out of curiosity...Did Joseph Campbell ever discuss synchronicity? I'm interested to know seeing as though he was influenced by Jung. Namaste.

Chaigidel

does anyone have a copy of waites books of occult divination? there is a table in that book for assigning overseers of the spirit to each time of your birth, according to day , and hour (year was pretty much irrelevant)

If you do not possess this book, you can IM your exact moment of birth and I can test its divination ability , so far its proven relatively exact, but not moreso than the book of changes.

on the case of repeating numbers, numbers are the first spoken words, most of the time they are irrelevant, you are just involved with the symbolism of them, and we use them so much that you begin to assign occult meaning where it is not.

now if the numbers repeat in specific and connected situations with a person perhaps(e.g. you meet a man in the street you see 2:22 you see a similar man later wearing similar clothes then see 3:33 etc), there could be something else going on.

the main thing is a connected network of symbology to derive meanings, and then the insight will be more on basic situations, patterns resonate in relation to the observer, you see what you need to see.

Karma Sharing Power

Meditation, Holistic, Spiritual, Awareness, Healing 11:11

The number that has been repeating the most as of late is 11:11.
    Not only am I seeing this number on clocks, but in other forms as well.
    Since 11:11 has this direct connection to the Mayan calender, does this mean that the people who are seeing this number regularly are more deeply connected to the phenomenon through the collective unconscious? Does anybody know if this number as any Kabbalistic meaning? 1 is associated with Aleph, correct? Any further insight would be helpful.

Karma Sharing Power

11 is associated with the Daath Sephiroth in Qabalah I believe.

Karma Sharing Power

Knowledge, Intellect, Messenger, Hermetic

Quote Originally Posted by Celtaur Aumystical View Post
    11 is associated with the Daath Sephiroth in Qabalah I believe.
    Affirmative. 11 is the number of Portal, the Abyss, Daath on the Tree of Life. Number 11 is composed of 5 (pentagram) and 6 (hexagram), meaning the center point between Microcosmos (Man) and Macrocosmos (Outer Universe).

The Abyss is governed by demon Choronozon, the guardian of the Threshold. He represents the highest obstacle in dissolving of Ego structures.

11 is attributed to Hadit in Thelema, and Hadit represents our infinitely small sparkle of our individual Self (microcosmic Lucifer).

9/11 event was deeply associated with Daath, and the number 11 is again derived from 9/11 designation: 9 + 1 + 1 = 11. Remember that the WTC twins looked like two upright, vertical lines in geometry. Number 11 looks like two buildings side by side. Curios "coincidence", is it not?

11th sign of Zodiac is Aquarius, his government begins in 21.12.2012

When all digits of this date are added together: 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11.

11 is 3 in binary artihmetic, meaning that it hides three aspects of God manifested in duality, because reduction of the number 11 is: 1 + 1 = 2

11 is the number of the physical dimensions in M quantum theory.

In the Book of the Law, by Aleister Crowley, goddess Nuit said: "My number is 11, as all theirnumbers who are of us."

Karma Sharing Power

Quote Originally Posted by Celtaur View Post
    I've recently learned that early Christians determined that the letters in the name Jesus added up to 888.

The number 888 was associated with the logos, the spiritual sun, which was a symbol of enlightenment.
    I am interested in the second sun. Thank you for that note. 8 is like the infinity symbol, and holds all the connotations within itself, even without translation (90 degrees).

Eight is the Cardinal number in the Japanese mythology. The serpents have eight Heads, etc. It's the seven of japan. I think Japan has a distinct part in the roll of the planetary spirit-destiny.

Aha! 8+8+8=24

6x4=24

6+4=10

1+2+3+4= Tetractys, the cardinal symbol pertaining to creation, and emanation.

24 = Day
    24/2= 12

The number of the spirit sun equals the hours of the day, numerologically.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information