Thread: Jewels of Masonry, Gematria, Cabala

☥ Self-proclaimed Tree Hugger, Yogi wannabe, spiritual Celtaur's Avatar
    Canada, it's warming up. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.
    Karma Sharing Power

Default Jewels of Masonry, Gematria, Cabala

Here is a site with a good amount of information on Masonry, Gematria, Cabala and related topics.
    The Meaning of Life is to Eat the Apple - Me

Wisdom comes from asking questions

Nothing really matters, love is all we need. - Madonna

I predict the weather will be unpredictable this year - Sylvia Browne

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi

If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. - Judge Judy

Karma Sharing Power

Eye, Ancient Mysteries, Psychic

Quote Originally Posted by Celtaur Aumystical View Post
    Here is a site with a good amount of information on Masonry, Gematria, Cabala and related topics.
    Great! Thank you. It is always pleasing to my sight to see that some people explain masonry with the lost keys (real origin of masonry is occult underground lore).

Karma Sharing Power

Thanks for that. I'm intrigued by the numerical assignments. Many of them appear to be significantly corresponding with biblical assignments (as should have been expected, I suppose...) Can't wait to make the connections...

Namaste

Karma Sharing Power

Thanks for the site link Celtaur. I do have some information I hope some may find useful.

Posted here.

Karma Sharing Power

Quote Originally Posted by tehuti View Post
    Great! Thank you. It is always pleasing to my sight to see that some people explain masonry with the lost keys (real origin of masonry is occult underground lore).
    I agree with you bro. I believe that masonry is esoteric and occult. But most people do not know the difference between occult and a cult. People have been taught to stay away from things of the occult for dark reasons and a few bad-apples. So every time someone(the media or church) links freemasonry with the occult, I have to answer a million questions; have I ever killed someone, do I worship the devil or lucifer(bearer of light by the way), and the list goes on. But I have not found anything harmful in the craft.
    Last edited by QUEST; 08-01-2008 at 11:03 PM. Reason: misspelling

Karma Sharing Power

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST View Post
    I agree with you bro. I believe that masonry is esoteric and occult. But most people do not know the difference between occult and a cult. People have been taught to stay away from things of the occult for dark reasons and a few bad-apples. So every time someone(the media or church) links freemasonry with the occult, I have to answer a million questions; have I ever killed someone, do I worship the devil or lucifer(bearer of light by the way), and the list goes on. But I have not found anything harmful in the craft.
    So do you worship the devil? And have you killed anyone? . j/k. I get that a lot, too, when people first find out I follow a Wiccan path and study various occult subjects. Then when they find out I'm interested in ceremonial magick, they want to know if I can conjure a demon for them. I just find it amusing, though.

Actually, though, and to get back on topic, I know absolutely nothing about the Masons, so this site you shared may be a good way to get my feet wet, finally. I'm always looking for new tools on my path of enlightenment. Thank you very much for posting this, Celtaur.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton

Karma Sharing Power

Quote Originally Posted by TheJedi View Post
    So do you worship the devil? And have you killed anyone? . j/k. I get that a lot, too, when people first find out I follow a Wiccan path and study various occult subjects. Then when they find out I'm interested in ceremonial magick, they want to know if I can conjure a demon for them. I just find it amusing, though.

Actually, though, and to get back on topic, I know absolutely nothing about the Masons, so this site you shared may be a good way to get my feet wet, finally. I'm always looking for new tools on my path of enlightenment. Thank you very much for posting this, Celtaur.
    masonicworld.com is another good site, if you are looking for some more basic info on freemasonry.

Thread Information