Thread: String theory and Symbols

Chaigidel

Default String theory and Symbols

I would just like to point out some curious connections between theoretical physics and some symbols you are all quite familiar with.

1. String theory holds that two 10 dimensional objects collided in an 11 dimensional space, to form the big bang as they interacted with one another

2. Qabalah holds that two "trees" formed from the ain, ainsoph, and ainsophur after the word shattered the vessels that attempted to contain it -- the trees are two 10s, shells and vessels, the shadow of god Da'ath's number is 11, called the 11th sephira.

1. upon the big bang it is maintained that there existed a single superforce or "super unified field" which contained the powers of gravity, electromagnetic, weak nuclear and strong nuclear forces, but at such high density and temperature they all were one force, then gravity shed away and the universe expanded rapidly so 4 as 1, became 3 as 1 over the 4th , now as the universe continued to cool the strong nuclear shed and we were left with 2 as 1 under the 4th and the 3rd, called the electroweak force it governs the activity of superheated plasma(this has been produced in a lab hence the theory)

2. 4 as one the divided circle of malkuth as the symbol for the physical world as it came from the vessels of the tree, the 3 as one over the 4th , 3 by 4 12 and 7 ; etc the numerics are plain, tell me what you think of these observations. actually I can continue to provide connections between hard science and arcane symbolism (@celtaur this is what I think "sacred science" is the fact that science is merely revealing the deepest mystery that the esoteric lore has been pointing too)

Karma Sharing Power

Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    this is what I think "sacred science" is the fact that science is merely revealing the deepest mystery that the esoteric lore has been pointing too)
    This is a fascinating, if uncomfortable, truth for science. The last ten years or so has witnessed an acceleration of the two areas converging, sometimes in alarming fashion: unseen dimensions and parallel universes are only two examples of terms that even twenty years ago, you would never have expected to hear from the scientific establishment.

I'm sure that as we move toward deeper understanding of the nature of physical reality, we will be increasingly surprised at the synchronous nature of ancient wisdom. As to the question whether this is happy coincidence, or a reflection of that same deep knowledge was once known and since lost: maybe one day we will know...
    We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it.
    We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream.
    This is true for the entire universe.
    ~Aitareya Upanishad

Chaigidel

the key point is that these ideas are supported by mathematical equations, which is why its a theory at all, Im sure we will continue to discover forces and connections as yet unknown, but I wonder if we'll be prepared for such things.

Another connection in genetics -- the human being has 22 chromosomes and a 23rd responsible for male/female x/y sets so a total of 22 regular chromosomes and the dual chromosome -- 22 letters in the hebrew alphabet overseen by the yin/yang structure, thats our dna, look it up on wikipedia if you want more intricate numbers involved.

Which speaks of a deeper connection to deeper forces that replicate themselves repeatedly throughout the universe.

Karma Sharing Power

Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    but I wonder if we'll be prepared for such things?
    I think we already are. The 'knowledge' of the ancients points us in the direction of true understanding of the nature of things. Science is just now catching up...

Namaste

Chaigidel

I wonder what ended them if they were able to transmute such mystery through out the ages? our way may be slightly new with the total focus away from the spiritual essence of it ( present company excluded of course :O) a focus on the machinery rather than the meaning.

Karma Sharing Power

I think it was the way modern western culture developed. As little as 300 years ago, most people were still very much in touch with nature, working with it and moving with her rhythm. Sightings of the energies referred to as 'fairies', 'elementals', 'divas', 'the devil' and the like, were fairly common place, and all but taken for granted. It was all part and parcel of living in such close connection to nature, at a time when the veil between life and death was much finer than it is today.

The only source of amusement, and education in most cases, was to be gained sitting round the fire exchanging folk tales, stories and ancestral memories. All of these sources are heavily imbued with what is now termed esoteric knowledge. And a word of mouth transmission of these tales maintained the knowledge. This is not to say that everyone understood them at the esoteric level: just that the retelling of these stories maintained a vast oral library of ancient truth.

As the move was made towards urban living, many of the folk tales were lost. 16 hours running a noisy machine in a dirty mill is not really conducive to rememberance of the tales your granny used to tell. Remote from nature, we lost contact with (and thereafter the ability to perceive) beings of a different quality than our physical self. All nicely explained away by advances in scientific thought which proclaimed creatures described in folk tale as imagination, hallucination or fantasy. (We believed them. We had a choice).

Advances in medicine slowly replaced the thin veil between life and death with 'brick and mortar' barriers through which all but a few can penetrate. Finally, consumerism replaced spiritual living as the only lifestyle worthy of note.

Science ploughed on, as you suggest, completely hypnotised by the machinery; never giving a second thought to anything else or that there may be another road more worthy of following; completely unaware that a singularity lay ahead which would bring ancient and modern beliefs on the nature of physical reality into a coherent, if inexplicable, whole.

Namaste

Chaigidel

well said. :O

Karma Sharing Power

Wow, this is great information.

There is a very in depth article on wikipedia talking more about the 10 dimension objects interacting in the 11 dimension.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

And it went completely over my head :P
    7 Laws MiracleScience MAG◊I◊C◊ M◊A◊N◊ P◊A◊T◊H◊
    DIY Quotes Conspiracy Vibration Yoga Speak Essence

Thread Information